About Me

My photo
Richmond, VIC, Australia

Monday 17 December 2012

Things that came to my attention yesterday

-I need a job more then ever because after a trip at Topshop I realised that all their items need to be a part of my life. And that Peter Alexander candle omg, I don't think I've ever obsessed so much over a fucking candle.
-I should do some exercise these holidays especially some squats because when you compare my time of sitting down on this chair to actually walking around it's not that great for my bum. Especially considering that it's bikini season.
-When applying for jobs look for places that not many people would apply for. There was a sign in front of Bariano saying they needed Christmas casuals. I will actually shit myself if I get the job.

No comments:

Post a Comment