About Me

My photo
Richmond, VIC, Australia

Friday 7 December 2012



So I basically last blogged about a week ago. During this week I seriously have no clue of what I've been doing. I always seem to lose track of the time and also the day on the holidays. I cant believe its only 2 weeks until Christmas! But yeah basically I only remember doing interesting things on Saturday and Tuesday. Below are some highlights!

Saturday
-Went to an early Christmas bbq. Once finished eating I joined the Turoczis on several road trips. First to pick up Angela from another party and also to drop off their aunty to work. Had several rave sessions in the car which pretty much summed up our crazy saturday night lol.

blak
hot wheelz~~
Looks like I have a stain round ma mouth

Tuesday
-Was Timmy and Evelyns' 17th. I was actually pretty excited for this party seeing as I was going with Val Bec and Angeladadurtydancer. They came to mine and then dad drove us all to Tims house which was in fkn Mt Waverly. Why do people live so far away omg. Any who when we arrived, there was already a fair amount of people but to my disappointment the music wasn't that great. You couldn't dance to the songs and they were just basically shit songs. Also some wannabe hk guys there pissed me off and maybe I was just being moody cause I had my period lol. But Becca and Brian were 2cute and also it was good sitting on a trampoline again after so long! Highlight of the night was definitely Angelas' Jersey turn-piking omg my luv 4 u gurl.

And I should probably practice my posing and facial expressions in photos (as weird as that may sound) because in the profesh photography from the parties I always end up pulling some demented looking face.

My faves

WHY NOT


Third wheel lyf

HAHAHAHHAHAKAJHSKJAHKJHAKJ OMG

No comments:

Post a Comment