About Me

My photo
Richmond, VIC, Australia

Monday 17 December 2012

Oh and study scores came out

Lol when waking up this morning I actually had a little freak since my login wasn't working, but then I realized that my student number was wrong. I didn't know what I was expecting but I knew that I could've done better. I was definitely surprised to find that I'd gotten A+ for my sacs and also my last exam. Comparing that exam result to my last exam, I'd improved considerably which shows that I actually can do it. I'm severely regretting being slack in first semester but that just means that I need to give it my all next year. I don't want to reveal my study score over the internet because I'm actually feeling a little self conscious after hearing all these other smart asses getting above 40 for their 3/4's. Hehehhe just kidding, but seriously congratulations to you all and keep up the good work!

And now I'm feeling the sudden urge to do some of that holiday homework which I haven't touched at all these holidays.

No comments:

Post a Comment