About Me

My photo
Richmond, VIC, Australia

Tuesday 27 November 2012

I haven't blogged in exactly 2 weeks


  • No more year 11 classes!
  • Which means that its the year 12 headstart week this week (stressing my brains out)
  • Lisas' 16th
  • Johns' 18th
  • Sleepova @ Vals crib
  • Kims cute netball gathering
  • Becs dance night
  • Exams r ova
So those were just rough highlights of whats been up. I seriously need to buy new textbooks and stationary as well as sell my books. IF ANYONE NEEDS OR KNOWS SOMEONE WHO NEEDS PSYCH 3/4 MATERIAL PLZ HOLLA. It's only been 2 days of year 12 classes and I'm already feeling the pressure. I just want to stay young for ever and never have to worry about anything else except having fun. 2 bad lyf iz hard.
Another highlight is that dad crashed the fam car so now we're using a temporary shitty one. So if you see a really noisy navy Ford driving around then that's probably my ride. One of the doors doesn't even open...
Anywho I'm pretty content with life in general atm. About half of da mgc gurlz are in relationships, so I'll probably be thirdwheeling heaps on the holidays.

Hopes:
-That for Christmas this year Santa will give me an iphone or Mac or ipad or just any of dat apple technology. And also to spend it with my mgc girls and also my lovers Lam Truong.
-That I'll get a job for the summer holidays.
-That I'll finish off all my headstart homework and not leave it last minute like last year.
-To have a cute birthday gathering with my favourite people or hopefully get permission from my parents to host a joint 17th with Val the slut.
-To go to the beach heaps when it gets warmer and also attempt to go to all the new year festivals, even though they're the same every year idk festivals have a good vibe and dey make me happy. 

It's extremely good to be back blogging and a photo post will be up soon x0x0x0

No comments:

Post a Comment