About Me

My photo
Richmond, VIC, Australia

Tuesday 13 November 2012

Have no idea where to begin

So a recap of what I've been doing since my last time blogging.It was my last week of Vietschool and it was actually quite emotional. We spent the day talking and singing to Andy's random drive through maccas order video on youtube (don't even ask). Afterwards we went to Fitzroy park for a cute little barbecue  It actually ended up being not that little because I swear we bought the whole of Safeway. Pete brought along his fam and I soon left with Bri to go prepare myself for a wedding.


Love how the fugliest one of me was uploaded
Had a little dilemma with my sticky bra so I ended up not wearing the dress that I had originally planned for. But everything else went smoothly because I'm always so damn excited to go to weddings. I was seated on the "young adult" table, I refuse to call it the kiddy table Ahahahahah and two other 19 year old girls  were going to serve me alcohol because apparently I look of legal age. There was allot of kissing between the bride and groom, so cute! And also plenty of gangnam style was played. I am seriously so sick to death of that damn song. Anywho, it was nice catching up with Thuy (the drunko) again and also highlight of the night was Kstar performing!!!!!!!!!!!!






photobombbbbb



No comments:

Post a Comment