About Me

My photo
Richmond, VIC, Australia

Sunday 21 October 2012

We All Try-Frank Ocean

Friday
Felt ill in the morning so I didn't have my usual appetite for breakfast. Continued to feel gross throughout the day and didn't have an appetite at recess either. And trust me guys I'm not anorexic lol. I forced myself to have a muesli bar and drink lots of water. Then after school I met up with Aaron the loser to see paranormal. The movie was a disappointment but it was nice catching up again with this slut. I had to leave after the movie to go have dinner with the fam which we haven't done properly for a while so it was quite cute.

Saturday
Viet school will forever be a drainer and Pete's talks about year 12 Viet are giving me the shits. Me Bri and Andy went to go have lunch at the Korean restaurant on Vic st. The restaurant had just opened when we arrived so there wasn't anyone else inside. The food was good but it wasn't as good as other Korean restaurants that I've been to, and also it was pricier. But the servings were massive so I felt preggaz after finishing eating. I then headed to Hangs house and because of boredom we decided to go see Taken 2, since there had been allot of hype about it. The movie was really good because it kept you on edge through the whole thing.

Sunday
Went to tutor and found out that the only other person in my methods class is quitting soon. So I'm thinking whether I should quit as well, since I don't like one on one tutoring. WHY IS THERE NO ONE AT TC. I feel like Sunday afternoons have such a carefree and laid back vibe, so me and my sister watched 2 eps of To The Beautiful You (korean version of Hana Kimi). Minho is so fucking beautiful. Omg




No comments:

Post a Comment