About Me

My photo
Richmond, VIC, Australia

Friday 12 October 2012

I've been losing motivation to blog

Maybe it's due to the fact that nothing exciting has been happening in the past couple of weeks. The thought of exams in less than a month is really starting to make me panic, but I guess all I can do now is try to prepare myself the best that I can to win the bet between the Lezbos. 

So next week is basically death for me since I have my English sac and Methods sac on Monday. A Chem sac on Tuesday, and also another Methods sac on Thursday. Not to mention my Psych study which I'm aiming to do between 1-2 hours each day. Note to self, I need to go print off practice exams and get my usb off Thao because all of the exams are on there.

Highlights of the week:
-I've been crazily applying for jobs online and I'm going to go to places around the city on Sunday. I had an interview today at the Cotton On on Bridge Rd, and of course I manage to stumble on the easiest question "Tell us about yourself" Lol. I also received an email from Factorie saying that I'd gotten to the interview round but that they were only looking for casuals who could work at Highpoint and Watergardens and also several other suburbs which are really far for me. I'm not sure if I should just go to the interview anyways, since the job will be on the holidays so travelling there won't be too bad.
-I'm getting a new phone sooooon, I hope because my plan apparently ended ages ago so I'm just waiting for the iPhone 5 to die down a bit.
-I think most of my time has been wasted from watching thrifting videos on youtube. Its actually depressing that Australia doesn't have dirt cheap clothing like America. If anyone knows any good op shops please enlighten me.
-Another goal that I'm trying to achieve is to drink a mug of green tea each night before bed because apparently it's really good for stress, and has heaps of antioxidants which is good for your skin and health etc.

All in all, this has been such a random post and I will try to do more exciting things with my life so I can blog about it. P3@ce Owt

No comments:

Post a Comment