About Me

My photo
Richmond, VIC, Australia

Tuesday 23 October 2012

I kind of wish that all this VCE shit was over already. Seeing the year 12's from my school celebrate their last couple of days is making me feel reeeaaaaaal jellyyyyyyyyy.

Here's just a nice list of some of the things they did to the school.
-Glad wrapped the canteen area so no one could buy their lunch.
-Had many dance raves.
-Dressed up on "Manly Monday" and "Tasteless/Tacky Tuesday"
-Moved all the furniture from the year 11 study centre onto the netball courts.
-Glad wrapped the corridor entries.
Come to think of it, they're actually not that bad. I'm soo looking forward to next year when I  can target on the shitty year 7's and 11's.

I also had my last Psych 3/4 class on Monday. It nowkind of feels like I'm missing a part ov mi~~~

Spot me

No comments:

Post a Comment