About Me

My photo
Richmond, VIC, Australia

Monday 3 September 2012

Weekend weekendddd

Friday
Went to Angelatheslut's house in Meadow Heights and we dnmed about her tb boy problems and then went to IGA to buy extra snacks and also fish and chips at a store near by! We were all on our phones/laptops, being antisocial freaks and I braided 3 cornrows on Natalies head. I'm not a professional so I guess it was good for a beginner but I don't have a photo (Might get Natalie to send me one).
Butter section!


Saturday
I didn't go to Viet school because I was too tired from staying up late the night before so I slept in and then watched A Walk to Remember. I swear this movie gets me every time. Then I got ready for Sharmans, and curling your hair when its this length is not as easy at it looks. I think I only managed to do 3/4 of my hair because I couldn't reach the back sections. When I arrived at cafe 248 no one was there, so I was a little worried. But I was really relieved when Julie came because I was basically only close to her out of everyone else. The cafe served middle eastern food and it was a set menu. There was warm turkish bread and a salsa type dip and also a yoghurt dip for starters. I was so hungry so I ate so much of that bread and when our actual meal was ready, I became full quite quickly. The main meal was rice with lamb and chicken kebabs. I really liked the lamb when dipped with the yoghurt (okay I'm getting pretty hungry thinking about it). After eating we went back to The Olsen hotel where we took many many photos and inhaled the helium from the balloons. The hotel room gave a nice view of the city of Melbourne and also of MHS (lol Valerie Ida). The rest of the night was alright, except it was ruined over some girl drama. Lol I hate girls.



Dis gurll
Shawtttayyyy
Illusion of straight teeth
Gorgeous view
Ameliaaaaaaaaa

Spastic Tash

Sunday
I had tutor and then my parents went out so I guess I didn't have to buy my dad a fathers day present?... Lol and the medal for the best daughter goes to meeeeeeeee.

No comments:

Post a Comment