About Me

My photo
Richmond, VIC, Australia

Thursday 13 September 2012

I am now so determined

Thao Lam: "So end of year exams is coming up. Let's take a bet on our results so we can be more motivated to study. If we all get the same result and its B or above, everyone gets a little treat. If we get the same result and its below B, everyone gets a dare from each other. If we all get different ones from eachother, the person that gets the highest, will be able to FUCKING SERIOUS SERIOUS SERIOUS SERIOUS DARE THE REST. Like serious dare. Like peck some stranger on the mouth or something. But of course, it wouldn't be THAT extreme.. would it... MUAHAHHAHAAHA I know what to dare you guise..... mehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe."

If this works out and I get an A+ for my Psych exam then I'll probably use this method as motivation for next year! 

No comments:

Post a Comment