About Me

My photo
Richmond, VIC, Australia

Tuesday 28 August 2012

"You look so beautiful today, like duh sunraise ^_^"


  • I had a nap today after school from 4:30 to 6:30. I think I'm going to take naps more often.
  • This weather is so good that I think I'm just procrastinating everything because it makes me feel so happy and carefree.
  • English has been the biggest bludge recently and of course I have my Macbeth SAC tomorrow and I don't know anything.
  • Methods is a babe right now, Ily limits.
  • Funny because normally I prefer English over Maths.
  • Casual Clothes day tomorrow and I can't believe I use to stress so much on what to wear. It's a day where girls grease each other off and judge you by what you wear.. ughh.
  • I hate it when people have their facebook dps on private.

No comments:

Post a Comment