About Me

My photo
Richmond, VIC, Australia

Tuesday 7 August 2012

What I've been up to

-Exercising like a bitch! I had netball on Monday and even though we lost, it felt so amazing to play again. And also after school today I went for some runs around the block and did some exercises such as pushups, situps, lunges etc. I need to keep this up for a couple of months to keep my fitness up and to have a fresh toned body for summerrrrrrrrr.

-Speaking of summer I actually miss it so much. One of my cousins in america posted this video up of her and some other cousins playing around at my auntys' house which has this massive pool and they looked like they were having the best time. And of course I miss America as well as my relatives and the shopping. Melbourne sux.

-And I'm getting my study on because dad moved the tv out of my room so now I have more room for all my books and shiet. Yeah and I got my Psych score, which I haven't told anyone apart from the lesbos and it's funny because we all managed to get the same score! I wouldn't be surprised if all our periods were also synchronized Lol.

-To Melissa Hua, you have actually gotten me hooked onto the tacos at Salsas.

-I fucking love Tuesdays last period because I have this English teacher who legit does nothing. So Julie, Karen and I have set it as a movie period. Today we watched Insidious and it was so funny to see them shit themselves. 

-I don't think I've ever needed a job so badly. I need to buy birthday presents for all these birthdays coming up because everyones birthdays seems to be in September and August. Not to mention all the things that I want as well.. 

-Looking for some new friends, anyone? Lol I'm so sick of everyone I need a break from you all and just focus on "lamb".
Cutest card eva

Studyin on a saturday

Did about 100 precipitation equations fml

The love of my life

The second love of my life

No comments:

Post a Comment