About Me

My photo
Richmond, VIC, Australia

Saturday 11 August 2012

Photo: The loves of my life
Apparently we look alike..?


Wednesday
Don't even remember what I did.

Thursday
Had netball training for like half an hour because everyone had to leave. We are such a hardworking team... Then afterwards I went to American Apparel on Chapel St. to buy Julie her disco shorts because she had mentioned that she wanted them. I cried a little when I was touching the shorts because I want them so fucking bad omg awoieuoiasjdlansdsndj!!1!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Friday
Stayed back to make Julie her scrapbook when Mel and I were meant to finish at 1. I think I'm going to print off photos more often because they're only 10c for one photo! We finished making the scrapbook right on time and then I rushed home to get ready. My parents drove me to to pick up Bec and then we headed to Crown for dinner at the restaurant Emporio. I ordered a massive rump steak and it tasted really good but the food just took ages to come out to our table. Probably because there was about 20+ orders from our table. We then got Julie to cut her cake and then walked to the hotel room which she had booked out. There was drinks in the bathtub and Julie had made jello shots for everyone. Music was put on and everyone danced and had a good timee.

Saturday
Vietschool, drainer, I'm craving Salsas.

No comments:

Post a Comment