About Me

My photo
Richmond, VIC, Australia

Tuesday 24 July 2012

Today

-I seriously do not understand exercise 16E for Methods. And I actually thought I was acing circular functions.. Maths freaks plz help mi.
-Chem we've just started on the Water topic which I've already covered in tutor so I should be fine.
-Bio was great, I love my teacher and we're having a sac tomorrow on niches. And is it just me, or is the word niche just a really weird word?
-English was a bludge as always and Julie, Karen and I ended up watching the movie "The Uninvited", which had a massive twist at the end like omg, watch it guys.
-We finish early on Tuesdays so we went to Vg and then to Collins street to find Julia a book for school. And no wonder book stores are closing down, I bought 50 Shades of Grey at Kmart for 10 dollars and at Dymocks it was 18.

No comments:

Post a Comment