About Me

My photo
Richmond, VIC, Australia

Monday 2 July 2012

Today

Had an outing with Lisa. I met her at Footscray station and then we trammed it together and she introduced me to her friend. We caught up and I found out it's almost her 3 months. And is it like relationship season? because there were so many cute couples at Highpoint (fuk u guyz). We went around and shopped with the 40 dollars that mum gave me but it was definitely not enough so I pulled out some of my own money which resulted with  $20 left in my bank account. Then we ate at Grill'd which was probabaly the best meal I've had in a while. I've been craving it for ages and they have new burgers now! Lol I kind of miss working there even though it was for only for like 2 weeks.. Anyways then I got picked up and then we drove to Altona to pick up Julia from her friends house which I am so jealous of because she lives in a double story house like 5 minutes away from the beach.

Yeah okay not a very exciting day, but tomorrow I'm going to stay inside and take a start on holiday homework.

No comments:

Post a Comment