About Me

My photo
Richmond, VIC, Australia

Monday 30 July 2012

Pursuit of happiness- Kid Kudi

Friday
Parents had some friends over and so I had to isolate myself in my room until they left because they were occupying the living room. I realised that we really need to purchase wifi because the internet connection is in the living room and so I had to spend the night with no internet. I also realised that I should probably cut down my internet usage and spend that time productively on homework or studying. Me and Julia ended up recording lame covers and watching this chinese and korean movie on sbs. I managed to complete three quarters of a viet essay which is given to us every week to complete and hand in, but I never do any Viet homework so I was determined to get some work done. I watched about half of the korean movie before I had to go to sleep for vietschool the next day.


Saturday
Its Michelle's birthday on Tuesday so I bought her a cake and told Andy and Bri to bring some food, but of course they forgot. So we just partied with the cake and Andy's music on his ipad. Afterwards I wanted to go opshopping but then the weather was so bad, so my parents convinced me to go to some vietnamese gathering. I ended up leaving at around 9 because I was bored to death and because mum offered to drive me home. 

Sunday
Literally did nothing the whole day except watch this Korean movie that I had watched the start of on Friday night. It is probably one of the most touching movies I've ever watched and if you're interested in watching it, the name is Taegukgi (Brotherhood of War). Don't forget your tissues when watching this!

Monday
School was average. Jay Park tickets apparently went on sale at 12pm so I had my laptop with me during class, and of course my school had to block the website. So I borrowed my friends iphone to go on the website but it turns out that the tickets go on sale at 5pm so in ten minutes I may be the owner of tickets that enables me to maybe touch Jaypark.





Good looks obviously runs in the family


No comments:

Post a Comment