About Me

My photo
Richmond, VIC, Australia

Monday 21 May 2012

Winter

I've been sipping hot lemon and honey water. I've been eating more and more which I guess is good since now I can maybe possibly gain some weight. I've been staying inside more for obvious reasons and will not leave one metre away from my portable heater. I've been wearing god knows how many layers of clothing and I fucking hate waking up in the morning to change into my winter uniform. I've been having this annoying cold and it won't go away. I even can't be fucked showering sometimes, which I know is gross but yeah. I still shower. I've been hating the short days, the sun sets so soon! I've been blogging less although I still go on blogger everyday. I guess my life just hasn't been worth blogging about. I miss people. Especially dis guy. Lawl jokes it was a gurl. I should really start studying now. Exams in like 3 weeks? fuck.

No comments:

Post a Comment