About Me

My photo
Richmond, VIC, Australia

Tuesday 1 May 2012

Update

-I'm still reminiscing over my fun as weekend.
-The wedding was so fucking good (more on that later).
-Still need to catch up on homework.
-Started and caught up to Rooftop Prince (Korean Drama) within 3 days. It's actually amazing.
-I desperately need a new phone. Iphone or one of the Samsung Galaxies.
-I should probably mention to my parents the fact that I'm going to the social on Friday. Need to get my ticket and my outfit.
-Formal is in TWO FUCKING WEEKS. And I still need to buy my accessories.
-I probabaly won't have any money left for Mothers Day.
-Athletics on Thursday, and the theme is "Bump In The Night". Yeah, what the fuck is wrong with my school.
-I need to start studying for Psych 3/4. Exams in a month! :(
-Got my bloody period today. No pun intended.


No comments:

Post a Comment