About Me

My photo
Richmond, VIC, Australia

Friday 6 April 2012

Tuesday 2nd and Wednesday 3rd

Tuesday
Met up with everyone at MC. Shopped around and tried to feel korean. Surprisingly I didn't buy any clothes or anything from the Face Shop. Visited Lisa at my soon-to-be-new-work-place, The Original Lolly Store!! I didn't even know that there was one at MC. Anyways me and Thao then spontaneously got some new piercings and then she introed us to her current lover (oooooo scandalous). She left us to go on her semi romantic date, so me and Cindy went to this Korean grocery store to get this addictive packeted seaweed. Went to Bourke St. then went back to the grocery store to get more seaweed. We then bought 11 dollars worth of frozen yoghurt and went back to meet up with Thao. Took the Craigieburn line back to Lisa's then randomly saw Thao (different Thao LOL). She drove us from the train station back to Lisas house and that's where we watched a whole shitload of Korean music videos and dramas. Laughed at each other when we had some facial masks on and slept in the living room on the floor which made me crave for a back massage afterwards.

Wednesday
Had work from 5-8pm and was actually so drained. SO glad that I'm quitting soon.

Regretting that I didn't take better photos :((

No comments:

Post a Comment