About Me

My photo
Richmond, VIC, Australia

Sunday 1 April 2012

Expected more

It was the first weekend of holidays but I didn't really get up to much. Which makes me feel quite shitty because I would've liked to do more. 2 weeks can go by soo fast so I really/seriously/definitely need to make the most of it. Yesterday was vietschool, and Pete offered to buy us pizza since it was the last week!! It legit took like 30 minutes for him to make the actual order because he has a fob accent and the guy on the other line had an indian accent. AHAHHAHAHA, then I went home to get ready for a party at St Albans (lol family partiez rocKk!!). We got there really early so we stayed in the car for a bit. It was the first time that I'd been to their house, and they had a really hot son who brought his friends over later in the night for some drinks. Hopefully next time I'll have the balls to mingle.

The next day I woke up with a swollen red eye. Omg it was so fucking disgusting and my parents wouldn't let me stay at home because we'd already paid for my tutor. So I tried to avoid eye contact with people during the morning. I did surprisingly well on my Methods test but it was probably because I got some of the answers off my notes hehe. And for the rest of the day I somehow managed to waste my time doing absolutely nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment