About Me

My photo
Richmond, VIC, Australia

Saturday 3 March 2012

Today was interesting

Vietschool was alright, but they've introduced a new rule where we're not allowed to stay inside during recess, so we had to go out in the fucking cold. We were rebz so we snuck back into the school and roamed the hallways spying on hot Spanish guys. We got paranoid after I tried opening this door that led to a room called "Dark room". It was so scary because while I was trying to open it, it opened and then shutted itself. It was soooo weird.
Anyways after vietschool I went to have lunch with the fambam at the new I <3 Pho restaurant further down Vic st. And then I met up with Mel at VG to watch The Devil Inside. And since Julie bailed, it was only the two of us which was annoying because Mel didn't even watch any of the movie because she was too pussy. It was actually really good at the start but then the ending was so fucking shit. They did not explain anything at the end and people in the cinema were like "Is that it..?" LOL it would've been better if I had a hot korean boyf to cuddle with.
And now I'm sadly at home alone, procrastinating my methods homework and planning to sleep early tonight so that I don't look like a fugly whore tomorrow at tutor.

Didn't take any photos apart from this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment