About Me

My photo
Richmond, VIC, Australia

Wednesday 14 March 2012

So call me maybe?

Omg I've had that song stuck in my head during the whole week. Just a quick update now that I'm free from Sacs and any homework. On Saturday I had work and was surprised to find that  Tash Nat and Julia had come to visit me, without even telling me.. I looked so gay with all these bread crumbs and flour on my 3/4 calf revealing baker pants. Thanks for laughing at me guys, and thanks for taking all my bread that I had worked extremely hard to take home. Then mum drove us back to my house and I quickly changed and took out my hair which I might do more often because I love having wavy hair (straight hair sux). Then we pumped the radio and drove to a fam friends house and went for a KFC run. Wicked wings and potato and gravy <3 LOL then Cindy, Steven and Lisa came and we all dnmed for a bit. Got home late and so I skipped Tutor. Omg best decision by far. I hate getting up in the mornings.
On Monday I was meant to meet up with some gurlies at Maccas on Church, but there wasn't anyone there when I arrived which was awkward because I couldn't call or text because I'd lost my phone (dw, I've found it now!! It was at school in my locker and I was actually looking forward to getting a new phone). So I went to the city to meet up with Cindy Lisa and the other guys. We walked around Moomba and got bored so we bought food then met up with Thao at MC. We shopped around and obsessed over the Face shop. Went to crazy wings and while we were eating like a bunch of starving freaks, some people bumped into us and it was probably the most embarrassing but funny moment. Bought 2 new pairs of shoes, so I'm now in a happy chap mood.




KFC GAVE US 3 WICKED WINGS INSTEAD OF 2!!!!


boyfriend jumper


AHHAIAHSAHSDBASDKJABSHKJ OMG

No comments:

Post a Comment