About Me

My photo
Richmond, VIC, Australia

Thursday 22 March 2012

EXTREMELY EXCITING

I forgot to post this yesterday when it happened but I was on Victoria Street and I was in the car with my sister and Dad waiting for mum to finish buying food. Then suddenly dad says "OMG ITS QUANGMINH HONGDAO". For those of you who don't know who they are, they're Vietnamese comedians who live in America. And at first I thought my dad was playing a lame joke, but I told Julia to see if it was them (since my eyesight isn't that great) and she said it was!!! They walked into this restaurant that I'm assuming they booked a private table or something because they walked straight to the back of the restaurant. Me and Julia were so star struck and we were going to go into the restaurant to take a photo but then one of the waiters in the restaurant was greasing us off so we just awkwardly went back into the car.

After this experience I was thinking, if I'm this crazy over some Viet comedians then what will happen if I meet someone that I actually idolize? For example Kim Hyun Joong... Yeah I tried picturing myself meeting him but all I could think of was me fainting or being unable to talk or just touching him inappropriately. HAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

No comments:

Post a Comment