About Me

My photo
Richmond, VIC, Australia

Tuesday 20 March 2012

Collingwood Farm!!!

So after tutor on Sunday, me and the fam drove to Collingwood farm. But while on our way there, we drove passed the Bardot Factory Outlet and so I convinced my parents to let me in just to check it out.. I ended up buying a whole shitload of stuff since I hadn't been in ages. After shopping, it took us only a couple of minutes to get there and then we paid for the tickets to get in ($16 a family, if anyones interested). It smelled like pooh even though we were no where near the animals LOL and then whilst walking around I could see heaps of tiny kids running around. It made me feel so damn old. Anyways we saw cows, sheep, pigs, chicken, ducks and horsies. And then we sat down at one of the picnic tables to have a cute little lunch. It was nice spending time with the family for once and I'll probably go somewhere with them again this week if they don't ditch me for fishing.

OMG AHAHHAHA MY MUMS FACE


Cows eating whatever that is..

PEACOCKK

Horses' ass

Goaty

Piggy

Inspirational windmill :')

No comments:

Post a Comment