About Me

My photo
Richmond, VIC, Australia

Thursday 2 February 2012

Today

When I woke up today with swollen and puffy eyes, I knew it'd be a bad day. Last night I could not fucking sleep, partly because of my bad sleeping pattern but also because of this fucking stupid car alarm that went off somewhere on my street and it WOULD NOT STOP. So I didn't sleep until late, which isn't good because Jen needs her beauty sleep. And then at around early in the morning the damn car alarm went off again, which woke me up and put me in the shittest mood. The whole routine of putting on my uniform and wearing my man shoes was just too overwhelming. I was not prepared mentally and physically. My school bag killed my shoulders and I didn't have a lock for my locker so I had to carry everything around with me during the whole day. And seeing little tb slutz running around everywhere made me even more annoyed. Since I'm now in year 11, we get to have a free period every last period on Thursdays so I used my time to try and access blogspot from school. But I couldn't read some of peoples' blogs because apparently it was blocked due to "malicious" content on the blogs.. Ahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment