About Me

My photo
Richmond, VIC, Australia

Monday 13 February 2012

So Valentines Day is tomorrow...

I'm going to dedicate this post to all the happy couples out there. May your love be everlasting and hope you have a very lovely and romantic time spending it with your loved one. I hope my parents do something romantic tomorrow because if they don't, then I will literally drive them to a restaurant and dump them there myself. Also, tomorrow is a time to remember all the lonely single people. Instead of using tomorrow as an excuse to watch sappy romance movies and indulging in fatty icecream, why don't you get off your fat arse and go for a night our with the gurl friends.
That may have sounded really hypocritical because I'm spending tomorrow watching The Vow with some mgc sluts and eating ice cream.

No comments:

Post a Comment