About Me

My photo
Richmond, VIC, Australia

Tuesday 28 February 2012

ohemgee

It's almost been a whole week since I last posted something. Which shows that my life has been incredibly busy therefore I haven't had enough time to blog (what a load of bullshit). Anyways just a quick update, firstly with school. These last couple of days I have been madly catching up with Methods and I am slowly but surely getting there! Also I have a Chem sac incursion this Thursday which will be on the sac this Friday. Kill me now. Yeah basically, it's sac time so I gotta study study study. The only subjects I'm not worrying about right now are English, Studio Arts and Viet, hehe which is why I'm  currently loving these subjects the mostest! It's also swimming sports tomorrow. It was meant to be yesterday but thank god it got cancelled because of the shitty weather. Tomorrow's weather isn't any better (lol i made a rhyme), but oh well, at least it's not raining. Umm my social life has been close to nothing but hopefully that will change this weekend. LOL, the person I've been seeming to go out the most with recently is my sister. Probably because she's always there and I don't have to make the effort to organise times and meeting up places with other people. We've been eating out allot lately so I'll be posting up photos from my cool az nokia phone soon. I haven't worked in a while which is good because I am so fucking sick of bread, but I wouldn't mind taking another heap of bread home. And TC really needs to get some aircons for their rooms because it was so hot last week and I couldn't concentrate at all! Not that I concentrate when its normal weather....

No comments:

Post a Comment