About Me

My photo
Richmond, VIC, Australia

Monday 13 February 2012

How I spend my weekends

Saturday
-Vietschool. Was really good. Because we have new members in our class. Welcome to the team Andy, and also the fobs. We're moving to Pete's class next week because I cannot handle it in this dead silent class.
-Work, drainer. It was probably the fastest that I've ever washed the bread wires because I wanted to get out early. But we ended up closing the store at 8:30 (30 minutes late Grrgrgajbdhkjafkjdfs).
-Wedding, absolutely amazing. It was so good and the food was typical asian wedding food. There was hardcore music but I had no one to dance with so I just remained in my seat and fist pumped every now and again. Even though we came late it was really good to see the prettiness of the reception and the bride and groom making out.
Sunday
-Woke up damn early to go to tutor. Signed up for Chem and I realised that I'm probably really dumb for my age, considering that there's so many year 10's and 9's in my classes.
-Walked home because my parents didn't love me enough to pick me up. Randomly saw Andy on the tram, and quickly had a nice chat before we parted our ways.
-Then got home and the whole fam went to a temple fest in reservoir. Met up with the Turoczi's and Lisa, Phuong, Robert plus others. Walked around, ate, drank, drove bumper cars and watched performances. Thanks to the guy who gave us 2 free turns on the bumper cars <3. And also the martial arts performance was pree hawt. Left at around 9ish, and got home just in time for bed.

At the wedding!!




HAHAHHAHA bitchy face

retardz

:)

ORWEOOOZZZ


Did not do any homework and was pretty fucked for school today.

No comments:

Post a Comment