About Me

My photo
Richmond, VIC, Australia

Thursday 9 February 2012

HEHE YAYAY YEAH YEAH WOO WOO

So I have a wedding this Saturday. And you DO NOT understand how long I've been waiting for this day. I haven't been to a wedding in years and I kinda miss all the wedding food, clothes, flowers etc. But the only problem is that work has rostered me on for this Saturday from 2 to fucking 8. When writing down my availabilities my parents didn't remind me that we had a wedding so I said that I was available :(((((((((. Anyways so now I have to swap shifts with someone, but none of these bakers bitchez have texted me back. If I can't swap my shift then I have to go to work, which means that I'll have to go to the wedding late and straight after work. Ew. I shall post photos of the dresses I have in mind for the wedding soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment