About Me

My photo
Richmond, VIC, Australia

Saturday 4 February 2012

Haha, when my parents aren't at home and there's nothing to eat in the house. Me and Julia go to our trusty old laptop and order something to eat. On most nights, we'd usually get pizza but tonight, we felt a bit more creative and healthy, so we decided to walk to Bridge Rd. and get some Grill'd burgers. Awkward cause I kinda got fired from there... so yeah, I told Julia to go in and buy it while I waited out across the street. While waiting for her, I went and checked my bank account, and yay I have $150 now which I'll probably end up spending tomorrow at Sandown fest. I actually have no regrets for spending all this money on festivals, because at least I get to see hot boys in low cut tank tops. 

No comments:

Post a Comment