About Me

My photo
Richmond, VIC, Australia

Monday 6 February 2012

A day in Springy.

So yesterday I woke up at 9am to get ready for tutor at TC. I enrolled for Methods but I'm deciding whether I should do Chem as well because I think I'm going to need it in the future. There is literally only 2 people in my class, including myself. So hopefully there's going to be more people (preferably a hot korean guy) this week. The lesson actually went so quick, and soon after I went home to grab more stuff and then got driven to Springvale. I've never been to Cindy's house before so it was really excitinggzzz. And I don't know what she's complaining about, because her house is fucking big compared to mine. We went to Supre factory outlet, not because we're sluts, but because apparently they had massive sales. And they did. I got so much shit for $2.50!! Hehe. Afterwards, we were going to stop by at Sandown festival but then ended up not going because we wanted to go eat. We went to a Japanese restaurant and then had frozen yoghurt (tasted so bad). Then we went and chilled at Cindy's house again, watching Young Talent Time (ADRIAN <3) and eating Shin cup.
Too many choices!


AHHAHA the man at the back

cute couple <3

freak

Photography!!11!!1!

Lovin the furniture

Romantic lighting that made us look yellow

Chilli chicken ramen

Julias meal

Looks good but............



No comments:

Post a Comment