About Me

My photo
Richmond, VIC, Australia

Tuesday 14 February 2012

14th Feb

I look so tired :(
I spent this day watching girls at my school wishing each other a Happy Valentines Day, presenting each other with flowers and chocolates. It was actually really sad. AHHAHAH it would've been way better at a co-ed school, because apparently Thao got 2 anonymous love letters.... OOooOOOoOOOoOOOoOOoo. Anyways after school Mel, Amelia, Bec and I all walked to Vic Gardens. Ended up getting terribly sweaty because it was hot and I'm currently very unfit. We went to Coles to buy ice cream and chips and then bought even more food when we we were at Hoyts. We planned to watch The Vow but then later on changed our minds for an earlier time to watch This Means War. It was a very good movie, I recommend  you guys watch it because it's really funny and has a sweet British guy and a sexy American guy. To be honest, If I were Reese Witherspoon, I would've chosen the British guy. Afterwards Bec and I were given the pleasure of meeting one of Mel's acquaintances and then we left them two alone because I needed to go home and start this pile of homework which I'm meant to be completing right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment