About Me

My photo
Richmond, VIC, Australia

Tuesday 3 January 2012

Work

This post is going to be an update about my work situation. I've seriously posted so much about work so you guys are probably bored. (if you're bored then don't bother reading this).

I got a call this morning from the Bakers Delight at Vic Gardens. And they asked if I was still interested in a job, because they're having interviews tomorrow. I said that I already had a job at Grill'd but I'm thinking of quitting, so she told me to call them back Monday next week. Then I told mum about it, and she said that I was stupid. She said I should've told them that I'd be able to make the interview (She doesn't like me working at Grill'd cause she thinks its too hard for me). So I called them back and said I'd be coming for the interview. Which means that I have to do the awkward talk with the Grill'd managers and tell them that I'm quitting. Wish me luck bitchz.

No comments:

Post a Comment