About Me

My photo
Richmond, VIC, Australia

Wednesday 4 January 2012

Today.
-Woke up at 8:45 am. Lay in bed for another 15 minutes.
-Got changed into a dress and blazer to attempt looking smart, tied my hair in a low ponytail because it looked fugly today, and put on some BB cream which I desperately need to get more of before the sales end.
-Left the house at 9:40 am and when I got to Vic Gardens, I suddenly felt nervous. Walked passed Gloria Jeans and saw that they were looking for a new team member. Might give them my resume if Bakers Delight doesn't accept me.
-I had my interview with a lady named Kathy, and she was really nice. But I think I should've said more about myself because I could see her looking at me expecting to have longer answers to her questions.
-The interview ended after about 10 minutes. And then I couldn't find my parents so I went into Temt to have a quick browse. Bought a top and a one piece swimsuit hehhehe :3
-Got home, and indulged in some dramas that I have been neglecting (I'm a Flower Too was just getting good but the next ep isn't out yet. This is why I hate watching shit online.) Then I further indulged myself in sad Korean movies ("The Classic", watch ittt) because I was in a depresso mood.
-Treated myself to a a half leftover chicken. Finished it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment