About Me

My photo
Richmond, VIC, Australia

Sunday 22 January 2012

Sleepover at Lisa's (Thursday 19th)

Woke up around 1, LOL.
Walked to Lisa's fave store (IGA) to buy junk food.
Ended up buying a 11 dollar tub of gelati. Best 11 dollars spent!
Watched more korean shit, I think we ended up watching all the videos on her PS3.
Then we loaded a movie, Dead Silence.
Rob and Stefan came over again, and ate all our food that we bought. Fat asses.
And Lisa had to leave half way through the movie because she had work.
Never thought that the words Lisa and work would be in the same sentence.
Dead Silence was actually pretty good, I had watched it ages ago and relived my past fear of puppets.
Then Phuong drove us all to pick up Lisa from her work on Lygon st.
Me, being the smart person that I am, rocked up in bright blue trackies and a hot pink singlet because I couldn't be fucked changing.
We bought some lollies from her work, because she worked at this cute retro lolly shop.
Was meant to go home today, but then ended up staying for another night because one day wasn't enough.
When we got back, we watched the Blair Witch Project. It got boring so we decided to sleep early since we were going to pick up Cindy's dad from the airport in the morning.
<3

AHHAHAHAH STEVEN


LOL, I look pregnant here

The original lolly store!



No comments:

Post a Comment