About Me

My photo
Richmond, VIC, Australia

Wednesday 11 January 2012

Plans for the rest of this week

Today: Continue watching Padam Padam. For the first time ever, during these holidays, I now feel satisfied because I've seen Kimbum topless. Eat, shower, eat eat eatttttt. Organise an outfit for the following day!
Thursday: Probably go to Mel's house and then meet up with the girlies at this restaurant in Clifton HIill called Mosquito's. Hehehhehe, can't bloody wait to see everyone. Especially ELLBEE.
Friday/Saturday: Haven't decided which day yet, but I'm planning to go to the zoo with the fam bam. Seeing as I haven't properly done anything with them these entire holidays and seeing as it's my birthday soon and seeing as I haven't been to the zoo in years.
Sunday: Going to the city with everyone, haven't officially planned anything so we'll probably just randomly wonder the streets and play some Lasertag. LOL what an awesome 16th... Oh well, I'm not complaining. As long as I get some retail therapy and spend it with the people I love most. Anyways, then we're coming back to Richmond for the new year festival. I'm going to meet up with some other people there and probably waste all my money on food again.

No comments:

Post a Comment