About Me

My photo
Richmond, VIC, Australia

Monday 2 January 2012

ITS BEEN A WHILE

So you've probably been wondering what I've been up to. Well I'd love to say that I had an amazing and exciting New Years but I didn't. Unfortunately I've been sick the past couple of days and this extremely hot weather didn't make it any better. I've been lying in my room with the air con on watching dramas (49 days, finished it today!), and getting food delivered to me since I can't walk due to feeling dizzy and nauseas. And while I was sick I wasn't able to go to work so I think my Grill'd manager is going to fire me. Funny because I don't really feel sad or regretful (because I actually found out that the pay was only $7.50.........). So I should be getting a call sometime this week and coming in for a "talk".

No comments:

Post a Comment