About Me

My photo
Richmond, VIC, Australia

Tuesday 31 January 2012

I love randoms that talk too much.

Went into Cotton On today and one of the guy workers there just started talking to me like he knew me.. 
Guy: Hey how's it going?
Me: It's going good
Guy: So you finished work today? (Which I didn't understand, if he was asking if I had finished work at Bakers for today or not. Which means that he must've bought something from Bakers and remembered me.)
Me: Yeahhh...
Guy: So when do you start uni?
Me: Haha nahh I'm still in highschool
Guy: Ohh I just assumed since you were asian, normally asian girls are older even though they look young.
Me: Haha yeahh.....
Guy: *starts rambling on about how cotton on has new stuff that are already on the sale rack, or someshit like that.
Julia: He totally wants in.

No comments:

Post a Comment