About Me

My photo
Richmond, VIC, Australia

Friday 6 January 2012

Happy Birthday Quang Xavier Tran

Met up in the city at around 10-ish and we all chipped in to buy his last minute birthday present from Typo, soooo thoughtful.. Anyways we went to Starbucks to wake ourselves up with a dose of caffeine, but I don't drink coffee so I settled with the free T2 samples instead. Then we walked around to all the classy stores cause Quang's a classy bitch. We basically accompanied Quang to go to Ck in Myers, Ck Men's in MC and Ck underwear also at MC. Having not had breakfast, we went to Yumcha at Dragon Boat and ordered a shitload of food since Quang was shouting. We had chicken feet, pigs rips, dumplings, Chinese broccoli and overly sweet jelly. Then we went to QV for the frozen yoghurt that I can never get enough of and Quang took us to this gothic/eccentric clothing store which had the fucking bloody hottest guy omg osdhufousdfhjksdhfjksdhf. During our stay at that store (we literally spent like half an hour there), we found out that he was Korean, and 20 years old and worked at that store. I don't think I've ever been so in love with a stranger before (love at first sight), i'm so fucking shattered too bad I didn't get his name and a photo :( Ran into Julie and her boyf ;) and Amelia, hehe I miss you guys! And went to photoplus which reminded me of the good ol' tb days.

Had a good day, didn't buy much which I'm kind of sad/relieved about.


No comments:

Post a Comment