About Me

My photo
Richmond, VIC, Australia

Thursday 26 January 2012

Get to know a little bit more about Jen Ly.

Vital Stats
Name: Full name is Jannifer Ly. Long story cut short, My whole life until the end of primary school, it was spelt Jennifer Ly, but then coincidentally my parents were looking at my birth certificate and its actually spelt Jannifer Ly. (Don't know if it was a typo or if my parents couldnt spell at the time LOL). So when I started high school at MGC, they decided to enrol me as Jannifer. Which I highly dislike because it just sounds fucking weird. So that's why I prefer people to call me Jen. In the future I will be changing my name back to Jennifer since right now my parents won't do it cause it costs money.
Nicknames: Jen, Jan, Jenlyyyyy, Janlyyyyyy, Janman, Jannitor, Jenbenz, Immature canh chua, turtle.
Birthday: 15/1/1996
Place of Birth: Melbourne
Star Sign: Capricorn
Occupation: Student, future psychologist/optometrist. Haven't decided yet.

Appearance
Hair colour: Black, wanna dye it dark brownnn.
Hair length: Very long
Eye colour: Dark brown
Best feature: Hrmm probably hair, legs and stomach.
Braces: Nope but I wish I had them
Piercings: 2 piercings on each ear. Going to get my belly soon.....I hope....
Tattoos: No thankyou.
Righty of Lefty: Righty

Firsts
Best friend: Cassie from primary school
Award: Don't remember
Sport: Netball 4 lyf
Real Holiday: Los Angeles
Concert: Probably Takeover tour

Favourites
Film: A Walk to Remember, Koizora, Texas Chainsaw Massacre, Saw series. Love anything really romantic and sad or really bloody/gory and scary. Yeah I'm weird like that.
TV Show: Big Bang Theory
Colour: Pink
Song: Currently, Love on Top by Beyonce
Restaurant: Crazy Wings, Oriental Spoon/anything Korean
Store: Cotton On, Forever New, Bardot, Face Shop and many many more.
Book: My Sister's Keeper? LOL I don't read books often
Magazine: Madison, Vogue.
Shoes: The heels that Quang got for my birthday

Currently
Feeling: Ceebs homework
Single or Taken: Single
Eating: Nothing
Listening to: Nothing
Thinking about: Work tomorrow and whether I should change my facebook dp or not LOOOL
Watching: Fishing on tv
Wearing: Pj shorts and a singlet

Future

Want Children: Definitely. 2 girls one boy.
Want to be married: I will make heavenly babies with Kim Hyun Joong
Careers in mind: I wanna be rich n fam0us
Where do you want to live: I like Melbourne, but maybe Korea or Paris

Do you believe in
God: nope
Miracles: yes
Love at first sight: nope
Ghosts: I'm scared to say no, so I'm going to say yes. Ahahha
Aliens: yes
Soul Mates: yes
Heaven: I'm hoping there's a heaven.
Hell: nope
Kissing on the first date: on the cheek
Yourself: currently I believe that I should be doing homework instead of this survey.

No comments:

Post a Comment