About Me

My photo
Richmond, VIC, Australia

Thursday 26 January 2012

First tym beaching it these holidayyzzyyzy

I finally decided to wake up and get ready at around 11-12, even though I had put an alarm on at 9:30.......... Anyways, I took a train to Werribee, got off at Newport then caught another train to Williamstown beach. Met up with the 4C-ers and got changed in the middle of the footpath because the change rooms were too full. Thao was holding one of my tops covering my body while I was facing away from her. Probably one of the most intense and scariest moments of my life. Especially when the wind was blowing really hard and moving the top Thao was holding. Gawt my tan on, even though I hadn't planned to get any tanner. And was threatened into going in the water. Embarrassing fact about myself, I can't swim. But luckily one of the guys was a lifeguard. Played a little naughtay truth or dare and just embraced the amazing weather of today. While walking back to the train station, we got hit on my a group of bogans. AHHAHAHAHHAHA


No comments:

Post a Comment