About Me

My photo
Richmond, VIC, Australia

Monday 19 December 2011

Yesterday

So I actually had left the house. And yesterday was pree interesting. Went to a 'friends' house that I hadn't been to in years and there was so much food because it was her little brothers birthday party. Yet I ended up still being hungry so we went to the milkbar nearby and bought some junk food (thanks Lisa for the shout). Then whilst walking back I took a photo of some grafitti we had done AGES ago in the cement. Lol I don't even remember doing it. Anyways, when we went back to the house, we just chilled, talked about random stuff/people, got a few calls from Quang, fish braided hair, attempted to relive our childhood by jumping on the trampoline (we probably almost broke it), and photowhored lyk crazay.


AHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAH OH GOD



No comments:

Post a Comment