About Me

My photo
Richmond, VIC, Australia

Saturday 24 December 2011

Christmas Eve

Woke up. Watched baker king (getting SO intense). Trammed to the optometrist to pick up my new glasses, because it was too fucking hot to walk. At the tram stop there was this old Chinese couple that randomly gave me and Julia a rock melon to help them carry their groceries onto the tram. LOL. Then trammed to Vic Gardens to finish off some last minute Christmas shopping. Ended up buying Dad a fishing tackle box, some anti-snoring nose strips and a whole bunch of different flavoured candy canes. Unexpectedly ran into some people, and me being the smart person that I am, left the house without bothering to put on makeup. Biggest regret of today. Trammed home feeling like an ugly shit. Then realised that I had left home without bringing keys, so we were locked out. Called up mum and then went to Maccas to buy something to eat with the mere 5 dollars I had left. Felt greasy after eating an apple pie and medium fries. Then walked back home when mum called saying she was there. Pimped up my Christmas cards by adding the candy canes and a whole lot of random stickers from my sticker collection in primary school. Wrapped up Dad's present, and refolded all my clothes to make some room for future new clothes :3
Heres a selfie for your entertainment.

No comments:

Post a Comment