About Me

My photo
Richmond, VIC, Australia

Wednesday 21 December 2011

When the fuck do I get paid

I don't want to ask my manager because he'll think I'm some stingy gold-digging whore that's only working for the money (which I am). I've asked him a couple of times how much I get paid, firstly at the interview where he said around 10 dollars, then on my first shift, where he said 8 dollars.. I don't even care anymore! I just want money so I can go shopping on Boxing Day, and pay back everyone's money that I've borrowed (Cindy and Julia). So now, I'm checking my netbank account everyday to see if they've paid me.

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I don't mean to seem creepy but I saw your other posts when I googled about working at Grill'd. Did you eventually get a pay rise as you kept working there or do you get the same rate even today (if you're still working there)?

    ReplyDelete