About Me

My photo
Richmond, VIC, Australia

Saturday 26 November 2011

Funny day

So we didn't end up going according to our plans because of the hideous weather and 1208712781082 bags being carried. First Cindy and I went to Gloria Jeans to get something to drink, and while we were walking, we noticed that there was no one, apart from old people at the city. Which is understandable since we were there at like 10 am. We bought a 10 dollar umbrella (SOO fucking overpriced) and shared it like true lesbians. While sitting at Gloria in MC we had a quick chat and then started our massive shopping spree. Mum gave me more money than expected because I needed to spend 3/4 of that money on other people. Lyf suX. Anyways, we got hungry earlier than expected so we went to Oriental Spoon. Ordered too much food and had to ask the guy if we could have it for takeaway. And I think we Cindy was being a bit too crazy, laughing at random stuff and being a total embarrassment....................
After eating we did some more crazy shopping and went back to MC where we saw some people. And now I don't want to write anymore because I'm probably boring you guys.




Pissed cause the food hasn't come out yet




No comments:

Post a Comment