About Me

My photo
Richmond, VIC, Australia

Monday 28 November 2011

DRAINEEDDDD

So Sunday was my interview with Bakers and I have no idea why I was so nervous for because Angela (my interviewer) was a fucking babe. I'm having a trial shift next Monday and then I will OFFICIALLY be a Bakers gurl!! After the interview I went to a Turkish friends birthday party at her restaurant on Smith St, and ohmyfuck the food was actually so gorgeous. And the restaurant was even MORE gorgeous. There were two levels, and we were having the party in the underground level. It kinda looked like a cave and it had water coming down from the walls and romantic lighting. Tash was being a creeper as usual. And when the special entertainment (the bellydancers) came,  things got OUTAA CONTR000LL. I never knew men were able to do bellydancing and when I saw it with my own eyes, I think it was of the most happiest/funniest/weirdest/sexual moments of my life. I left at 4, to go to an engagement party where I saw my lover which I hadn't seen for 6 weeks. We talked ALLOT about our feelingz and screamed ALLOT while watching her recordings of the Sydney Kpop Festival.
Bad as lighting, I look like an Oompa Loompa..

Casually looking like a freak
Link to the bellydancing video (not sure if its privated or not)
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10150973859305133&set=vb.576360132&type=2&theater

No comments:

Post a Comment