About Me

My photo
Richmond, VIC, Australia

Friday 7 October 2011

It makes my day.

When I see other people that are are into Korean stuff or that ARE Korean.

Yesterday while I was on the train to the city to hunt down some birthday presents, this white teenage guy sits down in front of me and is listening to something on his iPod. He  was getting soooo into the song. Bobbing his head and miming the lyrics as well. So I sneak a look at his iPod and he's watching a MV of super junior. LOOOL, I actually wanted to hug him. But I didn't because that would be embarrassing..and awkward.

AND THEN, when I got home, I took a visit to the 2 dollar shop because I was locked out of my own house. They had some Halloween stuff for sale so I decided to take a look. While I was having a browse, the owners of the shop were speaking Korean. And I could actually understand some parts of their conversation thanks to the 24/7 doses of korean dramas.

No comments:

Post a Comment