About Me

My photo
Richmond, VIC, Australia

Tuesday 11 October 2011

COSTCO.

So my family finally decided to get a Costco membership, and I finish school at 2 on Thursdays so when I got picked up we went straight there. And we bought the most random things...
-Smoked salmon (OMG THE LOVE OF MY LIFE AASLJDASJKDHBKASJDSAKJ)
-Frozen berries
-Facial wipes
-Japanese Green Tea
-Berry muffins
While we were walking around there was a sausage sample stand, and being the stingy asians that we are, my family kept on coming back for more samples. The asian guy soon got pissed at us and said "Why dont you just buy it??" AHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Anyways, the Costcos in America are WAY bigger, cheaper and had ALLOT more food samples, so I was a tad dissapointed. But I fucking loved the elevator. It was probably bigger than my bedroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment