About Me

My photo
Richmond, VIC, Australia

Friday 28 October 2011

Been so antisocial these past couple of weeks.

So this long weekend is my chance to go all out and partay lyk no tomozzaaaaaa!!111!!!111!

Saturday
Vietschool, possibly cooking with Pete Nguyen. Then visiting my old house to go collect mail, clean up the house, lie down in my original bed and get some things.
Have not planned my Saturday night but it will probably consist of movies/korean dramas, ice cream and a box of tissues.

Sunday
Going to meet up with some old fwenz go Halloween costume hunting, anyone have any ideaazzzzzzzz???

Monday
Going out with Thao and Zhang for Ice cream in our Halloween costumes and maybe Paranormal Activity 3. So. Fucking. Pumped.

Tuesday
Rest, sleep, eat, dramas, meh.


No comments:

Post a Comment