About Me

My photo
Richmond, VIC, Australia

Monday 12 September 2011

A weekend at Lamb's residence

Just a summary of what happened. This could end up being very long so I hope I don't bore yew.
So saturday I went to vietschool as usual, and this time Michelle came. Theres going to be a moon lantern fest at the school this week which means we have to organise all the super duper fun activities such as tug of war and the egg and spoon race..
Anyways afterwards I went to Maccas for the one dollar cheesburgers. Yes I'm cheap, but things just taste so much better when you get them for half the price. So I ordered two cheesburgers, two Mcwinggzzzz and a medium fries. I swear, this has been my lunch for the past 3 weeks after I finish viet school. Im lovin it.
After lunch, I got ready, did my makeup, got everything packed because apparently thao begged for me to sleepover... and it seriously looked like I was going away for a month because I was carrying my school bag and Country Road bag. It took around an hour and a half to get to the bush and then the party officially started when I walked in. I got changed into a dress and then we camwhored for a bit. (photoz shall be up soonish)

After all the guests started arriving, BSC did our thang, and we didn't stop shaking our thang until the end of the night when we finished. We went outside for our ritual of finishing off the lamb carcass(which sounds gross but you don't know what it tastes like until you've tried it) then we dnmed about who was bitching about lamb and some old guy tried to give us drinks which we obviously refused. We watched a scary Thai movie afterwards, which actually WAS very scary. Then the lezbos went to sleep and then slowly people left. Then all was left was Thao Julia and I, so we started a new drama. PROTECT THE BOSS. And oh my god, it is getting so good which is why we finished seven eps that night and the next morning. Yes, so the next morning I woke up and made my face presentable LOL, ate the leftovers from the night before and then started to watch Protect the Boss again, while eating Nutrigrain <3

It was a very good night but we all know that lamb wasn't too happy about slothface not coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment